Best Facebook Status For 2020 (83) Status Collection For You.
83. Never get into fights with ugly people, they have nothing to lose. The longer the title the less important the job.
82. The longer the title the less important the job.
81. Good girls are bad girls that never get caught. No, I’m not feeling violent, I’m feeling creative with weapons.
80. Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
79. If I agreed with you we’d both be wrong.
78. The real reason women live longer than men because they don’t have to live with women.
77. I may be fat, but you’re ugly – I can lose weight!
76. My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right 😀
75. People who tolerate me on the daily basis! are real heroes in my eye.
74. Before you judge me make sure that you’re perfect.
73. Style is a reflection of your attitude and personality.
72. What people say to your face is not a problem. The problem is what they say behind your back.
71. People with high ego and unnecessary attitude deserves the standing ovation of the tallest finger…
70.Dear Teacher, I talk to everyone, so moving my seat won’t help. Sincerely, Student!
69. I am who i am, you approval is not needed.
68. I am not perfect but I am limited Edition.
67. Dream like you’ll live forever: live like you’ll die today.
66. Life isn’t about waiting until the storm is over, it’s about kicking off your shoes and dancing in the rain.
65. “Many people die at 25 and aren’t buried until they’re 75.” —Benjamin Franklin
64. Life is like a roller coaster. It can be enjoyable, but it can be scary too. It’ll flip you, jerk you, and even hurt you. But it can also make you very, very happy.
63. The simplest things in life—a smile, a hug, a kiss, holding hands—are priceless treasures… enjoy the simple things.
62. Life is like coloring: sometimes it’s okay to go outside the lines. It’s the experience of no boundaries that counts.
61. “Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.” — John Lennon
60. “What if a demon were to creep after you one night, in your loneliest loneliness, and say, ‘This life which you live must be lived by you once again and innumerable times more; and every pain and joy and thought and sigh must come again to you, all in the same sequence. The eternal hourglass will again and again be turned and you with it, dust of the dust!’ Would you throw yourself down and gnash your teeth and curse that demon? Or would you answer, ‘Never have I heard anything more divine’?” — Friedrich Neitzsche
59. “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.” —Anais Nin
58. The older I get, the less I care about what others think of me, and the less I care, the more I live.
57. “Be yourself; everyone else is taken.” —Oscar Wilde
56. “To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.” —E.E. Cummings
55. “One day, you’re 17 and you’re planning for someday. And then quietly, without you ever really noticing, someday is today. And then someday is yesterday. And this is your life.” —John Green
54. “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” — Albert Einstein
53. “Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.” — Soren Kierkegaard
52. Silence is the best answer to a FOOL.
51. My attitude is based on how you treat me.
50. Always remember you are unique, just like everyone else.
49. My alarm clock is clearly jealous of my amazing relationship with my BED.
48. I am multi talented, I can talk and piss you off at the same time.
47. I tried being like you, my personality didn’t like it.
46. Excellence is not a skill, It is an attitude.
45. If you can’t convince them, confuse them.
44. I know I am awesome, so I don’t care about your opinion.
43. If a plan didn’t work, Alphabet has 25 more letters.
42. I was reminded that my blood type is be Positive.
41. When i was born, i was so surprised, I didn’t talk for a year and half.
48. I want my Girlfriend like Google, She will understand me better.
39. Every problem comes with solution, but my GF don’t have.
38. I wish my parents were like Google. They should understand me even before I complete.
37. People say me bad. But trust me I am the worst!
36. My attitude based on how you treat me.
35. Your looks don’t make you Beautiful, it’s the person inside who makes you beautiful…
34. Your looks don’t make you Beautiful, it’s the person inside who makes you beautiful…
33. Someone asked me How is your life? I just smiled and replied, She is fine…
32. Best way to deal with haters, Keep calm, and stay classy…
31. I don’t need to explain myself because, I know I’m right.
30. ‘Dream’ as if you’ll live forever. Live as if tomorrow is last one…
29. I don’t care what people think or say about me!
28. I am learn from my mistakes! without mistakes we can’t learn.
27. There are two type of people winner and Losser, winner always working hard, losser always try to shortcut for win.
26. Try to solve your problem yourself… Don’t Depend on other!
25. Every people is a intelligent, when he work hard!
24. If people are trying to bring you ‘down’ It only means that you are ‘above them’.
23. I’m cool but Summer made me hot!
22. Life is too short Don’t waste it updating status every hours.
21 Work until you don’t have to, introduce yourself.
20. People are like ‘Music’ some say the ‘Truth’ and rest, just noise…
19 I wish I had ‘Google’ in my mind and ‘Antivirus’ in my heart…
18 There comes a point in life, when you realize who really matters, who never did, and who always will…
17. Sometimes you need to maintain a distance to keep them close to you.
16. When you care about someone, their happiness matters more than yours!
15. Good thing is listening a new song is that it doesn’t remind you of anyone…
14. I used to think life was about winning battles and trophies and applause, but it’s not. It’s about learning, loving, growing, and changing. What you learn is what really counts.
13. You’ve got one life to live, live it proud and free; don’t waste time with hate or greed, love this life and lead.
12. “Let your soul stand cool and composed before a million universes.” — Walt Whitman
11. Doors will open for those bold enough to knock.
10. The difference between school and life is that school teaches you lessons and then gives you a test while life gives you a test that causes you to learn the lessons.
9. In your life, you meet people: some you never think about again, some you wonder what happened to, and some you wonder if they think about you.
8. Surround yourself with people who reflect who you want to be and how you want to feel; energies are contagious!
7. “Love the life you live, live the life you love.” — Bob Marley
6. Life is a dream: live it. Life is a challenge: meet it. Life is a song: sing it. Life is a promise: fulfill it.
5. Someone asked me what I wanted to be when I grow up. I told them happy. They told me I didn’t understand the question. I told them they didn’t understand life.
4. Life would be perfect if some girls had mute buttons, some guys had edit buttons, bad times had fast forward buttons, and good times had pause buttons.
3. The only disability in life is a poor attitude.
2. Life is as random as the weather. You can’t change what’s headed your way, but you can be ready for whatever comes.
1. Take wrong turns. Talk to strangers. Open unmarked doors. And if you see a group of people that looks interesting, go find out what they are doing. Do things without always knowing how they’ll turn out.